If you are an experienced R&R Transmission Technician / Auto Technician with ability to work on all makes and models, have a positive attitude, and want to work somewhere that you are appreciated for going the extra mile we would love to talk to you today!
- 2+ years R&R experience
- Experience and knowledge in transmission removal and installation
- Basic computer skills
- Valid, unrestricted driver’s license
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to take orders and listen to others in order to complete instructions and carry out daily work assignments
- Have the skills to clean and keep area safe
- Ability to effectively communicate with all employees at the shop with a friendly and positive attitude
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Remain current in the development of the automotive transmission industry
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Perform removal and installation of transmission and related items
- Establish and maintain service area workflow
- Is responsible for any and all recommended and actual services
- Provide support to Transmission Rebuilder
We are looking for a person that is self motivated, works well independently and in a team environment, and has a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
5-day work week! NO WEEKENDS!
If you are interested, call your nearest location.